I am so excited to share with you all another set of my favourite things with you this month! Now, I have a lot of favourite things and I am also constantly discovering new things as well and I thought “why don’t I share with some of my favourite people in the world”? So here you go by beautiful people!
- I love finding new bloggers and I am always on the Instagram hunt to discover new people. Lately I have been obsessing over (and I mean this in the least creepy way possible) Kathleen Barns, otherwise known and the CEO of Carrie Bradshaw Lied. Some of you may be wondering “okay well why her? there are so many other bloggers out there” and you are correct, but Kat knows how to connect with her followers and engage her audience. This girl is hella funny, so talented and knows fashion! Did I also mention we have the same obsession over Real House Wives? Yeah they are my guilty pleasure through and through. You can check Kat and her amazing blog out by clicking here.
- Friends is nothing new to the world of television, we all know that. Have you ever had a show that just makes you feel all warm and cozy? I know for myself after having a long day in the office, or stressful day in general, I can count on coming home and popping on an episode of Friends. Gavin has a love hate for friends. He loves it because its a great show but he hates it because I constantly quote certain episodes and scenes (I can’t help it).
- I love pod casts, I think their so informative and so perfect for the person on the go. If you had all the time in the world, sure you can google stuff or watch youtube videos, but for myself I love riding the subway every morning and getting my mind blown with so much amazing information. Gavin introduced this pod cast to me a while back and I can’t seem to stop listening. Pat Flynn makes so much money off a very simple idea and educates his listers how to do the same thing. If you are looking for a way to earn passive income (I mean who isn’t) then definitely give this podcast a listen. To check out his podcasts click here .
- Now whats a month’y favourite without a little hair and beauty product out there. I have been using Moroccan oil for a long time now. I love every single on of their products because they work 100% of the time. This one right here is a Restorative Hair Mask, and I am always using hair masks because of the amount of heat I put on my hair every week and I feel hair masks really help to nourish and keep my hair healthy. I have tried out a ton of different products and this one by far is one of my favourites. To shop the mask for yourself chick here.
- Ladies, you all need to read this book… seriously, go pick one up now. We all do it, we all body shame, and as much as we hate doing it, we still do. Katie Willcox is a former plus she model, a current CEO of Natural Model Management, and author of her book Healthy is The New Skinny. This is real talk from a true model who has been there and gone through the rough times of a modelling career and she gets down to the nitty gritty of the struggles and what its really like. I was very inspired by her book and her motivation to educate others out there that being healthy truly is the new skinny fad. To check out her blog click here and to check out her book click here.
- Well I live in Canada so this next favourite is a necessity, but in all honestly their life savours. I feel like a grandma layering up on these babies, but it is definitely needed! Shop some of my favourites below.